2010年9月23日木曜日

Isla de Cies


注)時々英語にすることにしますーー。


this time is about my exploration of a island which is called Cies, near from Vigo where im staying.

I went there on my own.
It was just because Dani didn't have enough time to spend with me as he was working.
well, he is a teacher,no wonder......mmmmm


anyway,

According to my leaflet which Dani gave me, this island is really important as lots of rare species are living there.

and apparently, the marine environment surrounding this island has to be preserved.

But nowadays,lots of people go camping and leave rubbish...mmm such a disrespectful people..


and I have to mention specially here is,this island was chosen as "the most beautiful beach in the world" by American newspaper a couple of years ago.
mmmmm it's a place worth visiting,isn't it??

the only way to get there is a boat from Vigo.

in the morning 8:30. a bit chilly.



white beach. people from all over the Europe. im the only Japanese. im fine----!!

Hawaii ish!!!!! it was much more beautiful and tropical than i expected.



I went to two points. first one,PEDRA DE CAMPA.

a view from the point.

next one is over there.........ah------......... i was literally exhausted..
but...


30min later



im glad i did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after having lunch on the top, i'd slept for 2hours on the white beach till the boat came to pick me up.
it was a kind of nirvana.






i didn't leave any rubbish, i guess.


if you are in Europe now, i would highly recommend to go to this island.

at least, on your travel list. por favor!





mmmmmm-----yawning. Zzzzzzzzzz





3 件のコメント:

  1. It's so beautiful, it's heartbreaking.

    返信削除
  2. come here to pick me up!!

    返信削除
  3. Naokoさん
    nudist beach.........deshita!lol


    kasumi さん

    Tokyo iya-----------!!!!!! come here to bask in the Sun!

    返信削除